Start on 1st December, 2019
- Total number of tests: 27 Tests (22 General Studies and 5 CSAT)
The UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Examination is the first step towards your dream of becoming a ‘Civil Servant’. Every year lakhs of aspirants compete in this exam, and only a few thousand qualify for the Mains.
In the recent years, Prelims has evolved considerably and has become more unconventional, dynamic and unpredictable. Considering this, one should carefully strategise and test one’s preparation level by investing in a test series which is conceptual, informative, comprehensive, and dynamic.
We at BYJU’S are committed to help the aspirants fulfill their objective of clearing this first hurdle through meticulously designed mock tests by equally focusing on the static and dynamic portions of the syllabus.
BYJU’S IAS Prelims Test Series Highlights
- Comprehensive coverage of the syllabus
- Special emphasis on Concept-based questions
- Informative and detailed solutions
- Simulated tests as per UPSC standards
- Questions will follow the latest trend followed by the UPSC
- Students shall be provided answers with explanations after each test
- Get an All India Rank after the successful completion of a test
- We have a track-record of more than 70% of UPSC prelims questions coming from our Prelims Test Series and Study Material
- Includes 27 tests (22 General Studies and 5 CSAT) followed by online paper discussion
- The CSAT tests are flexible: Can be attempted as per your convenience after the availability of the paper
- Special coverage of all the important sources such as NCERTs, India Yearbook, Economic Survey, Budget, Yojana, Kurukshetra, Science Reporter