Aakash Foundations nurture the aspirations of junior class students for various Olympiads and scholarship examinations such as NTSE, PRMO, RMO, and other competitive exams students prepare after class VIII.
The learning platform brings together the best teachers, and advanced technology to provide visually engaging personalized learning for the students. This aids in building a strong foundation for a conceptual understanding of subjects. The learning app creates personalized learning experiences by understanding the learning journey and engagement level of a student.
Why is Foundation Course Important?
- Starting early during foundation years uplifts your thinking abilities and expands your thought process by encouraging you to think out of the box.
- You are exposed to quantitative and qualitative questions that provide you with an in-depth analysis and necessary training for competitive exams.
- Once you start developing your thinking skills, you’ll obtain an edge over others. Your problem-solving skills will already be developed even before your peers start with their preparation.
- You will have a strong understanding of the basic concepts and with regular practice, you will be able to move to be able to solve difficult problems quite early.
- Starting early in the foundation years provides you with the necessary exposure by preparing you for scholarship exams like NTSE and several other Olympiads. It instills in you a competitive spirit that is essential to succeed in life.
The Main Objective of the Foundation Course is to prepare students for:
- Maths and Science for school level exams
- Various Olympiads like Maths, Physics, etc
- Other competitive exams like NTSE, KVPY, etc