Aakash BYJU’S Foundation Live Online Classroom Program for Class 10 to Class 12 JEE offers total preparation for Class 8th to 12th school syllabus along with the preparation of JEE and helps in building the foundation of the student for future engineering competitions. The foundation courses are designed in such a way that the course will not only help the student to excel in the school exams but will also cover the preparation for all the national level competitions like Olympiad, NTSE, etc along with JEE
This course is a 5-year program and covers the syllabus of Class 10 to Class 12 along with the several national level competitions and JEE
NTSE, Olympiads etc and Engineering JEE (Main + Advanced)
Students who are moving from Class 10 to 12 in AY 2022-23 or already in Class 12th.
Medium of Instructions:
English: Teaching in English and material in English.
Hindi + English: Teaching in Hindi + English and Material in English.
- Learn Journeys: Structured learning modules with videos and questions that provides ease of understanding for the students and enhances the student's learning experience.
- Interactive Questions: Questions of various types of interactions like four pic one word, choose the correct pair bubble burst etc, that makes learning fun and informative.
- Video Library: Video Repository of all the videos in the chapter for students to easily access any specific content at any point of time.
- Unlimited Adaptive Practice: Practice questions based on the performance and understanding of the student help him/her gain better conceptual understanding.
- Personalized Mode: Students are evaluated based on their performances and personalized suggestions on learning individual concepts that they are weak in and the app provides more practice in those particular concepts.
- Chapterwise Tests: Mark and time-based assessments for each chapter that covers the overall questions in the chapter.
- Personalized Performance and Progress Analysis: Based on the evaluated score the students are given with individual analytical reports with their strengths and pressure points.
- Mock Tests: Tests for competitive exam preparations.
- Previous Year Papers: Solved questions from important and previous year question papers.
- Ask a Doubt: Mentor or guided support for students to understand concepts and app related queries.
- Comprehensive Videos with animations and visualizations: Highly engaging in-air projection videos along with high level conceptual videos of Aakash for students to understand the concepts with ease.