Aakash BYJU’S Foundation Live Online Classroom Program for Class 9 offers total preparation for the Class 9th school syllabus and helps in building the foundation of the student for future engineering or medical competitions. The foundation courses are designed in such a way that the course will not only help the student to excel in the school exams but will also cover the preparation for all the national level competitions like Olympiad, NTSE, etc.
This course is a 1-year program and covers the syllabus of Class 9 along with the several national-level competitions
NTSE, Olympiads, etc
Students who are moving from Class 8 to 9 in AY 2022-23 or already in Class 9th.
Medium of Instructions:
English: Teaching in English and material in English.
Hindi + English: Teaching in Hindi + English and Material in English.
- Learn Journeys: Structured learning modules with videos and questions that provide ease of understanding for the students and enhance the student's learning experience.
- Interactive Questions: Questions of various types of interactions like four pics one word, choose the correct pair bubble burst, etc, that makes learning fun and informative.
- Video Library: Video Repository of all the videos in the chapter for students to easily access any specific content at any point in time.
- Unlimited Adaptive Practice: Practice questions based on the performance and understanding of the student to help him/her gain a better conceptual understanding.
- Personalized Mode: Students are evaluated based on their performances and personalized suggestions on learning individual concepts that they are weak in and the app provides more practice in those particular concepts.
- Chapterwise Tests: Mark and time-based assessments for each chapter that covers the overall questions in the chapter.
- Personalized Performance and Progress Analysis: Based on the evaluated score the students are given with individual analytical reports with their strengths and pressure points.
- Mock Tests: Tests for competitive exam preparations.
- Previous Year Papers: Solved questions from important and previous year question papers.
- Ask a Doubt: Mentor or guided support for students to understand concepts and app related queries.
- Comprehensive Videos with animations and visualizations: Highly engaging in-air projection videos along with high level conceptual videos of Aakash for students to understand the concepts with ease.