NEET or National Entrance cum Eligibility Test is an entrance exam for medical courses like MBBS, BDS, and Post Graduation in both government and private medical colleges. The NTA – National Testing Agency, the regulatory body for NEET UG Exam, conducts it every year in various parts of India. This objective question based (MCQ) entrance test is carried in an offline mode with nearly 11-13 lakhs candidates applying every year. The latest news indicates that the number of applications received for NEET 2020 is nearly 15.93 lakhs.
- Classes By Experienced Teachers
- 1000+ Hours Video Lectures
- Unlimited Test Practice Papers
- Online Test Based on NEET Exam Pattern
- Preparation Tips and Tricks
- Extra Doubt Clearing Sessions
- Validity till Aug 23, 2020
The crash course will contain the following mentioned features and how they will benefit the students writing NEET.
1. The CRASH COURSE will contain the videos of all the topics of Physics, Chemistry and Biology for class 11th and 12th
- Students need not worry about various reference material available in the market, as they only end up confusing them. The videos in the crash course are compiled after thorough research and extracting the best out of everything.
- As these videos are entirely built on the guidelines of CBSE, they cover the topics essential for NEET.
- These videos are designed in such a way that they are of short duration and cover all the important concepts. Thus they will help the student to cover maximum topics in a much optimized time frame.
- The remaining time can be utilized by students to solve previous year question papers, important questions and other practice questions provided in the course.
- Videos are designed using 3D graphics and in-air projections, which enhance the visual memory of the student thus they are able to retain the concepts for a longer time and recall it efficiently during the exam.
2. Students enrolled with the CRASH COURSE will be given access to 6 All India MOCK NEET tests so that they can simulate the exam hall conditions before the exam and then ace the final paper on July 24th.
3. As Biology comprises the 50% of medical exams, they will be covered in online Webinars starting from May 13th. These webinars will cover the concepts, possible questions and doubt clearing session. First webinar will be free to all the students and the following will be available only to the students enrolled with our Crash Course.
4. This Crash Course will be valid till August 31st as there are chances that the NEET may be rescheduled after July 24th.
5. The crash course will be available in the offline mode in the form of SD card (an option of Tab is also available) so that students can watch the videos anywhere anytime without any difficulties.
To summarize, students need to
- Prepare for NEET exams…
- Go through the past year’s question paper and try solving in the stipulated time period.
- Get an adaptive learning tool for quick revision.
- Revise concepts instead of topics
- Figure out the marks distribution in every topic and prepare your concepts likewise.
- Study in an application based way.
To help Medical aspirants prepare effectively for the exams, we have come up NEET CRASH COURSE. This course will give you access to an infinite number of practice tests and questions that will enhance your mental ability and skills to solve any complex problem within a few seconds.
Why choose BYJU'S NEET crash course?
Strengthen your weak topics
Fill your gaps, strengthen your weak topics, practise more and more questions topic wise, sub topic wise and enhance your problem-solving skills and abilities
The student can utilize the extra guidance sessions where he/she can get all the doubts and clarifications resolved, related to any particular topic
Close guidance and monitoring
The student will be getting access to unlimited test practice papers based on the standard exam pattern with feedback and guidance provided by our mentors. In this way, he/she can analyze the results obtained at the end of every test and track their performance
Precise and concise video lectures
The exhaustive syllabus of the exams is covered in a more precise manner through notes and 1000+hours of video lectures prepared by our expert faculty members based on the current syllabus and ncert topics. Additionally, shortcuts and techniques required to solve the questions are also covered
In addition to this, students get printed books and study materials including question papers, sample papers, notes, etc for better preparation.